Contracting - CONTRACT WORK - Why Choose Top Schools?
Top Schools contractors contribute enormously to the success of a schools throughout Hong Kong and China.
Top Schools provides access to experienced specialists who execute on challenging assignments. This can be due to a lack of existing niche skills, within an organisation, or the current span of resources being stretched beyond capacity.
A Fixed Term Contract is an assignment where positions are typically undertaken for a pre-agreed period. You are usually paid on a monthly salary, directly from the client, on a pro-rata basis with a notice period on both sides.
Why Do Schools recruit Top Schools Contractors?
Our contractors are recognised as being amongst the most highly skilled professionals in the market with the ability to quickly become a key asset.
Organisations often require Top Schools contractors for the following reasons:
• Fixed period access to expertise
• Cover for maternity leave or absences
• Ability to have experts on board to optimise growth
• Capability to oversee ‘cross discipline’ professional teams in delivering scaled change projects
• An immediate solution where there has been a sudden departure of an executive or the search process is taking longer than expected
To become a Top Schools Contractor simply contact Meishana Bargh email@example.com to arrange an interview:
The following information will be required:
• HKID or work visa sponsored by the hiring company once they decide to hire you/
• References from previous 2-5 years employment.