Classrooms Without Walls
- Education writers have been talking for a long time about the importance of learning from nature while in the wilderness.
- In nature, it's easy to find your own limitations and challenge them. Nature is a great teacher, the wilderness can build your confidence and self-esteem.
- Because students are not used to being in nature, being in the great outdoors will push their limits and resilience.
- Studies show that students that spend time outdoors are more tolerant, more empathic and less likely to harm or be harmed by others.
- However, outdoor education isn't only about nature. They also focus on team building, leadership development, management skills and personal growth.